Best Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Here!

2 posters

Go down

Ashley Here! Empty Ashley Here!

Post by Ashley Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Okay, I'm not really a fan of Forumotion, but I saw this forum on Forum Promotion, and I thought it looked interesting so I thought I'd join and post about a bit. My name is Ashley and I run one forum of my own. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Ashley
Poster

Promotion Bucks : 25

Back to top Go down

Ashley Here! Empty Re: Ashley Here!

Post by Mike Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome to Best Promotion! It's a shame that you're not a fan of forumotion, I've always found them quite easy to use and pretty visually appealing. Nonetheless, I hope you like it here.
Mike
Mike
Site Founder

Promotion Bucks : 78

https://bestpromotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Mike wrote:Welcome to Best Promotion! It's a shame that you're not a fan of forumotion, I've always found them quite easy to use and pretty visually appealing. Nonetheless, I hope you like it here.

Well, it was the first host I ever used, and I didn't have such a great experience with them. Also, just so you know, this is not real phpBB3... it's actually a heavily modified phpBB2 passed off as version 3. Not only that, over the summer there were loads of forums on this host that got hacked because the security on here is just not good at all. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, this is a good looking site, just trying to put you on your guard.

Ashley
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Ashley wrote:Well, it was the first host I ever used, and I didn't have such a great experience with them. Also, just so you know, this is not real phpBB3... it's actually a heavily modified phpBB2 passed off as version 3. Not only that, over the summer there were loads of forums on this host that got hacked because the security on here is just not good at all. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, this is a good looking site, just trying to put you on your guard.

Touché.

My experience with them has been pretty positive, and regardless, I'm planning on eventually moving to Mybb after this forum has seen some success.

Last edited by Mike on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Mike
Site Founder

Promotion Bucks : 78

https://bestpromotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Mike wrote:

Well, it was the first host I ever used, and I didn't have such a great experience with them. Also, just so you know, this is not real phpBB3... it's actually a heavily modified phpBB2 passed off as version 3. Not only that, over the summer there were loads of forums on this host that got hacked because the security on here is just not good at all. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, this is a good looking site, just trying to put you on your guard.

Touché.

My experience with them has been pretty positive, and regardless, I'm planning on eventually moving to Mybb after this forum has seen some success.[/quote]

That'll be good anyway. I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything, but when I was with these guys, my experience was not that good.

Ashley
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum